- Tuesday, November 14, 8:30-10 a.m.
- University of Florida, The Hub’s International Center
- Open to UF faculty, staff, and students. Meet some of our team leaders based at UF.
- Tuesday, October 17, 3:00-6:00pm U.S. Eastern Time
- University of Florida, Department of Animal Sciences, Room 125
- Open to UF faculty, staff, and students. Come and learn how you can get involved with the LSIL and celebrate our 2-year anniversary
Sustainable Livestock Insurance for Pastoralists in East Africa- The Index-Based Livestock Insurance (IBLI) Experience
- Wednesday, October 18, 2017, 12:45-1:45pm U.S. Eastern Time
- Dr. Francesco Fava, ILRI
- University of Florida, Rogers Hall room 122
- This event will be recorded live. Please check back before the event for the link to watch the lecture
- May 8, 2017 at 4pm EDT
- Dr. Philip Thornton, International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) - Video
LSIL Annual General Meeting
- March 27-29, 2017
- University of Florida
- This meeting is for the Principal Investigators (PI) or co-PIs of the various research projects in the LSIL target countries.
- Theme: Nurturing development: Improving human nutrition with animal-source foods
- March 30, 2017
- Reitz Union Auditorium, University of Florida campus
- Video recordings available on the symposium's webpage
LSIL Lecture- Rinderpest Eradication: Technical and Social Innovations
- December 7, 2016
- Dr. Jeffrey Mariner, Tufts University - Video
LSIL Lecture- Animal-source foods for nutrition, health, and welfare of infants, children, and pregnant/lactating women
- May 31, 2016
- Dr. Lora L. Iannotti, Washington University in St. Louis - Video
- Dr. Iannotti's Presentation- May 2016
Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Livestock Systems
Department of Animal Sciences
P.O. Box 110910
This website is made possible by the generous support of the American people through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and it Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Livestock Systems managed by the University of Florida and the International Livestock Research Institute. The contents are the responsibility of the Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Livestock systems and do not necessarily reflect the views of USAID or the United States Government.
Follow us on social media: