This group photo shows the participants from the 2016 Innovation Platform meeting, held in Kathmandu, Nepal.
Nepal's Innovation Platforms
Innovation Platforms provide a multi-stakeholder forum for participatory priority development, dialogue, and research-to-development linkages, and they ensure that our Innovation Lab’s research has practical relevance and leads to solid developmental impacts.
Innovation Platform 2021: March 16
We appreciate everyone who attended this online event. Here you may:
- Download the 2021 Innovation Platform in Nepal presentation.
- Download the Nepal IP meeting program description and agenda
- Download a 1-page overview of Phase I Capacity Building in Nepal
The purpose of this meeting was to:
- Share key research findings from Phase I
- Describe research and local capacity development plans for Phase II
- Prepare prospective applicants for the forthcoming Request for Applications
More information about the Request for Applications will be shared in April and May 2021. Visit the homepage for updates.
Innovation Platform 2019
Please visit the 2019 Global Nutrition Symposium, held in Nepal.