Maximizing Your Research Impact
Welcome to this series of engaging presentations about competence in research. This series is presented by the Local Capacity Development team of the Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Livestock Systems in collaboration with Dr. Terry Kit Selfe and the University of Florida Libraries.
The content is geared towards university faculty, researchers, and graduate students, and it will be especially relevant for people in Burkina Faso, Ethiopia, Kenya, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Senegal and Uganda.
Webinar series information (PDF): Maximizing Your Research Impact
Archive of Materials
Watch Webinar 1
- Read presentation from Webinar 1 (PDF): Introduction to Research Impact
- FRENCH version (PDF): Impact de la recherche: Un aperçu
Watch Webinar 2
- Read presentation from Webinar 2 (PDF): ORCID and Friends
- FRENCH version (PDF): ORCID et ses amis
Watch Webinar 3
- Read presentation from Webinar 3 (PDF): Publish, Don't Perish
- FRENCH version (PDF): Publier pour ne pas périr
Watch Webinar 4
- Read presentation from Webinar 4 (PDF): From First Draft to Published Article
- FRENCH version (PDF): De la première mouture à la publication de l’article: Comment naviguer le processus de publication
Watch Webinar 5
- Read presentation from Webinar 5 (PDF): Avoiding Predatory Journals: Make your Publication Count
- FRENCH version (PDF): Evitez les revues prédatrices: Valorisez votre publication
Watch Webinar 6
- Read presentation from Webinar 6 (PDF): Tools for Managing Your Researcher Profile
- FRENCH version (PDF): Des outils pour gérer votre profil de chercheur
The six videos are available as a playlist on YouTube.
Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Livestock Systems is part of Feed the Future
Subscribe to our Newsletter / Contact us: email@example.com
This work was funded in whole or part by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Bureau for Food Security under Agreement # AID-OAA-L-15-00003 as part of Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Livestock Systems. Additional funding was received from Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed here are those of the authors alone.